Gas Station For Sale In Midland. 6 Bay Coin Car Wash, Fully Maintained Car Wash Equipments. Car Wash Sale About $100,000. Potential for Further Development. Recently Paved Lot. 4 Dispensers under Large Canopy. Exclusively Listed, Contact For More Information. Do Not Go Direct of Call at The Business. Looking For Gas Station For Sale In Ontario, Contact Us For all Your Gas Station Search and Check Our Exclusive Listing. Qualified Buyers Only
More Information For Midland
Gas Stations For Sale- In Midland Ontario
Midland is a charming town located in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada, known for its rich history and beautiful natural surroundings. Here are some of the popular tourist attractions in Midland:
- Sainte-Marie Among the Hurons: This historic site is a replica of the 17th-century French Jesuit mission that was established in the area. It features an interactive museum, guided tours, and live demonstrations of traditional Huron-Wendat culture.
- Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre: This nature reserve offers a range of outdoor activities, including hiking trails, canoeing, and birdwatching. Visitors can also learn about the local flora and fauna at the interpretive centre.
- Discovery Harbour: This historical site is a reconstruction of a British naval and military base from the early 19th century. Visitors can explore the authentic buildings and enjoy live demonstrations of period activities.
- Midland Cultural Centre: This performing arts venue hosts a variety of events, including concerts, plays, and art exhibitions. It also houses a gallery and a cafe.
- Martyrs’ Shrine: This Catholic shrine is dedicated to the eight Canadian martyrs who died in the 17th century while ministering to the Huron-Wendat people. Visitors can attend mass and explore the beautiful grounds.
- Huronia Museum & Ouendat Village: This museum showcases the history and culture of the Huron-Wendat people, as well as the early European settlers in the area. The Ouendat Village is a reconstruction of a Huron-Wendat settlement.
- Midland Bay Landing: This waterfront park offers stunning views of Georgian Bay, as well as picnic areas and a playground. It also features a historical plaque commemorating the arrival of the first European settlers in the area.